Pay Fee Online
We have pleasure in informing you that the facility of online deposit of fee for your wards is now available. This facility is being provided in collaboration with HDFC Bank Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Him Academy Education Society’s refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at M-21 B, Housing Board Colony, Hamirpur (HP) is registered as a Society under the registration number 3/98 dated 10/02/1998.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from ‘Him Academy Education Society’, Hamirpur.(HP)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Convenience fee charged for providing services of online deposit of school fee shall be borne by the parents.
- The issue, if any, related to online payment of school fee will be taken care by school office only.
Admission Cancellation & Refund Policy
‘Him Academy Education Society’, Hamirpur believes in helping its students & their parents as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation & refund policy. Under this policy:
- Requests for cancellation of admission shall be lodged by parents in writing addressed to Principal and shall be submitted in school office for seeking refund in the following cases:
- Cancellation of admission before the start of session: The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting the admission fee as processing charges.
- Cancellation of admission after the start of session:
- When the student has not attended the class even for a day: The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting the admission fee as processing charges.
- When student has attended class: No part of the admission fee and the tuition fee paid up to the current quarter will be refunded.
- Refund of amounts wrongly deposited:Excess deposit of fees, double deposit of fee, fee deposited but not due will be refunded only after receipt of written request from parents in the office of School and after due verification from records.
- Adjustment of amounts wrongly/excess deposited:In case the parent wants the adjustment of the amount wrongly/excess deposited in subsequent quarter, a request in writing shall have to be made and submitted in school office along with the proof of excess deposit.
- Refund of any other amount not covered by the foregoing paragraphs will be considered only on receipt of written request submitted to school office.
- If the transaction has declined due to any reason after debit of amount to be deposited from account of parents then in that case no refund is permissible.
- No refund of convenience fee shall be admissible.
‘Him Academy Education Society’, Hamirpur (HP) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Him Academy Education Society’, Hamirpur (HP) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15.12.2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name of Student, Father’s name, Admission no.
- Contact information including E-mail address, Mobile number etc.
- Demographic information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
School Name – Him Academy Public School, Vikas Nagar
Address – P. O. Daruhi, Tehsil & District, Hamirpur (HP)-177001.
Telephone No – +91-94596 48200, +91-94596 48248, +91-76500 28300, +91-76500 29200
E-Mail ID - email@example.com
Students/Parents paying school fee through online mode will get fee receipt for the same which will be generated online after successful processing of transaction.
Non-Delivery of fee receipt: In case of successful transaction where fee receipt has not been generated after paying fee, the parents may contact the school office.